Your cart is empty.
Belly Dancing for Beginners
Let Amera Eid take you on a journey through the ancient form of belly dancing. Her 28 years’ experience as a master belly dance teacher and performer will lead you through the dance movements for full enjoyment as a form of exercise and its music.
This exciting and innovative video series is aimed at increasing your basic knowledge and skills in belly dance. Amera Eid uses the core basic techniques, so that you can take belly dancing into a social context and have fun! Learn how to shimmy and do snake arms like the pros!
The demonstrations presented are helpful for a whole range of different people, including:
· General population, who are after a fun and exciting dance fitness regime.
· Beginner dancers who want to work on their technique in the privacy of their own home.
· Those who want to develop core muscles
· Professional Belly Dancers who want to increase their knowledge, skills and re-train through the basics.
· Health professionals, personal trainers, coaches etc. who would like to recommend Belly Dancing as an alternative to other types of exercise.